eMusic has now established itself as the leader in the digital music competition at least in terms of Classical Music. Naxos, a leading classical music label with over 4,000 albums to their name, has partnered with eMusic. The entire Naxos catalog is now available for download from eMusic.
eMusic is the only major digital music service to deliver music in the universally compatible MP3 format, the most popular and versatile digital file format. eMusic is the only service that offers the usage flexibility that avid music fans demand -- unlimited CD burning along with the ability to transfer music to any desktop, portable music player and digital device (including the market leading iPod).
Best of all, eMusic offers the best free-trial program there is. Sign up for a no obligation free trial and download 50 free mp3s. You are free to not sign up for the program, but the mp3s are yours to keep no matter what. You can even burn them to CD or put them on your iPod. So what are you waiting for?!
Get 50 FREE Music Downloads for your iPod® or any MP3 player!
Most Popular Posts
- Antonio Salieri: Truth or Fiction
- Rachmaninoff's Works for Piano and Orchestra
- Beethoven's Fifth "Emperor" Piano Concerto
- Maurice Ravel's La Valse
- Charles-Marie Widor's Toccata
- Polar Music Prize awarded to Valery Gergiev
- Paganini's violin auctioned off at Sotheby's
- 100 Million Dollar Donation for Yale's School of M...
- A New Detterent to Crime: Mozart
- A New Template For Classy Classical
- London Philharmonic Orchestra's High-Tech Fashion
- Is Toccata and Fugue in D Minor not actually by Jo...
- No Free Complete Bach Downloads This Christmas fro...
- From Hyperion Records: Schubert: The Complete Song...
- The Last Words of the Great Composers
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2007
- November 2007
Other Classical Music Blogs
- On An Overgrown Path
- The Well-Tempered Blog
- Jessica Duchen's Classical Music Blog
- The Rest Is Noise
- Classical Watch
- sounds & fury
- Musical Perceptions